The membership of the Evans Middle School Chapter of the National Junior Honor Society has been earned by the effective demonstration of the four qualities held in high esteem by the society: Leadership, Scholarship, Service, Citizenship and Character.
MEETINGS: Meetings will be held on 2nd Tuesday of every month. Meeting dates will be announced. NJHS board will be updated. It is located by the library. Let your coach or teacher know you will be missing practice, rehearsal or sectionals *IN ADVANCE.* They are supportive of NJHS, as long as they have advance notice.
If you were a member last year as a 7th grader and maintained your 90% GPA, you are still a member of NJHS. Please come to the meetings and participate as we have some awesome ideas for the new school year! If you have any questions, please come by room E107.
- Leadership: Members are to attend and participate in NJHS meetings. NJHS members are expected to be positive leaders in and out of the classroom.
- Scholarship: Members must maintain a minimum grade average of 90%.
- Service: Members are expected to volunteer for 8 hours of community/school service per school year. Service projects will be available throughout the year.
- Citizenship: Members are expected to follow school/civic rules and participate positively in the community. Members must remain free of disciplinary referrals.
- Character: Members are expected to be honest, trustworthy, and dependable in all things.
For information, please contact Ms. Amber Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org